Dometic Freshjet FJ2000 Campervan Rooftop Air Conditioning
Ideal Campervan Solution
Compact and lightweight with a gentle yet efficient air flow, the Dometic Freshjet 2000 is a 2000 watt roof mounted air conditioner, and it is the ideal climate control solution for your campervan.
The Freshjet 2000 can cool, warm or dehumidify air at the touch of a button.
Campervan Specific Design
The dark grey, aerodynamically shaped rooftop unit perfectly complements the design of modern campervan models.
When creating the Dometic FreshJet 2000 campervan roof air conditioner, Dometic engineers combined the ultra-compact rooftop unit of our popular FreshJet series with an air distribution box which gives a pleasantly gentle air curtain effect.
The air flows in four directions – to the front, rear, left and right and all four air streams can be adjusted individually to target the distribution exactly where you need it.
Heating and Dehumidifying
As well as excellent cooling ability, the Dometic FreshJet 2000 can warm and dehumidify air too.
The temperature and blower speed can be conveniently adjusted by remote control.
Practical Lighting & Soft Start
The LED lighting on the distribution box of the freshjet 2000 is dimmable, while a soft-start function ensures reliable aircon start-up on campsites with an unstable power supply.
- Rooftop unit in dark grey complements the design of modern campervan models
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design is ideal for campervans
- Cooling capacity: 2000 W
- Heating capacity: 1200 W
- Soft-start for reliable start-up at campsites with low electrical protection
- Cool, warm or dehumidify air at the touch of a button
- Specially designed air distribution box – adjustable air flow from four air ducts
- Fits into 400 x 400 cutout
- Description – Roof Mounted air conditioner with air distribution box, for campervans
- Input Voltage – (AC) 230 V
- Input frequency 50 Hz
- Power consumption – Cooling mode (ISO 5151) 940 W
- Power consumption – Heat pump (ISO 5151) – Display 1200 W
- Thermostat control – Electronic Thermostat