Propex Heatsource HS2000 12v LPG Gas Blown Air Heater With Digital Control Panel
Propex HS2000 Heater With Digital Control Panel
An upgraded version of the popular PROPEX HS2000 blown air LPG heater with analogue control for campervans, th Propex HS2000 Digital is suitable for use on a variety of vehicles including campervans, horseboxes, caravans and motorhomes, the Propex HS2000 Heater is a blown air heat source that functions independently of the engine.
With the ability to use either propane or butane as a fuel source,, the Propex HS2000 Heater is an automatic blown air heating system that is a clean and efficient method for heating your campervan , caravan or motorhome The Propex HS2000 uses a dependable thermostat to measure room temperature and automatically ignites and heats the room should it drop below the selected temperature (switching off when the optimal temperature is achieved).
The Propex HS2000 Heater is available for purchase in single, double or triple kits and as either a 12v or 24v model (please indicate your preferences for both in the appropriate drop down menus / boxes above, before checkout).
New Digital Control Panel
The Propex HS2000 Digital kit includes the digital thermostat in place of the older rotary dial style one.
Digital selection of the required temperature allows precise setting to within a degree Centigrade within the 0 – 30C range.
The HS2000 Digital Control Panel allows it to accept standard CBE mounting frames, so providing the ability to select from a range of readily available colours to suit the interior of the vehicle.
When connected to a gas only heater the thermostat offers the additional feature of a 1 – 16 hour countdown timer, selectable in one hour increments
What do you get in the different kits?
A single outlet vehicle kit (V1) contains:
- 1 x 1 metre 60mm ducting
- 1 x Digital Control Panel
- 1 x 1 metre combustion inlet pipe
- 1 x 0.75 meter Stainless Steel Exhaust pipe
- 1 x Thermostat
- 3.5 metres thermostat wiring harness
- 3.5 metres 12v supply harness
- 1 directional hot air outlet
- 1 directional cool air return vent
- hose clips, fasteners, screws, inline fuse, instructions, drilling template
A twin outlet vehicle fitting kit (V2) contains:
- As a V1 kit with the addition of
- 1 x open/close vent
- 1 x Y branch
- Extra metre of 60mm hot air ducting
- Extra hose clips, fasteners and screws
A three outlet vehicle fitting kit (V3) contains:
- As V1 + V2
- An additional Y branch
- An additional open/close vent
- An extra metre of 60mm ducting – so 3 metres in total
- Extra hose clips, fasteners and screws as required.
Gas Consumption Figures
- Gas Consumption figures (under continuous operation):
- Average consumption 142 grams/hour
- 3.9kg propane cylinder will last – 27.5 hours
- 4.5kg butane 31.7 hours
- 13kg propane 91.5 hours
- 15kg butane 105.6 hours
- 19kg butane 133.8 hours
- 12 months