Propex HS2000 Heater
Suitable for use on a variety of vehicles including caravans, boats, horseboxes and motorhomes, the Propex HS2000 Heater is a heat source that functions completely independent of the engine.
Fueled by either propane or butane, this Propex Heater is an automatic blown air heating system that is a clean and efficient method for heating your campervan, caravan or RV. The HS2000 uses a dependable thermostat to measure room temperature and automatically ignites and heats the room should it drop below the selected temperature (switching off when the optimal temperature is achieved).
The Propex HS2000 Heater is available for purchase as a single, double or triple kit – please indicate your preferences for both in the appropriate drop down menus / boxes above, before checkout.
What do you get in the different kits?
A single outlet vehicle kit (V1) contains:
- 1 x 1 metre 60mm ducting
- 1 x 1 metre combustion inlet pipe
- 1 x 0.75 meter Stainless Steel Exhaust pipe
- 1 x Thermostat
- 3.5 metres thermostat wiring harness
- 3.5 metres 12v supply harness
- 1 directional hot air outlet
- 1 directional cool air return vent
- hose clips, fasteners, screws, inline fuse, instructions, drilling template
A twin outlet vehicle fitting kit (V2) contains:
- As a V1 kit with the addition of
- 1 x open/close vent
- 1 x Y branch
- Extra metre of 60mm hot air ducting
- Extra hose clips, fasteners and screws
A three outlet vehicle fitting kit (V3) contains:
- As V1 + V2
- An additional Y branch
- An additional open/close vent
- An extra metre of 60mm ducting – so 3 metres in total
- Extra hose clips, fasteners and screws as required.
Gas Consumption Figures
- Gas Consumption figures (under continuous operation):
- Average consumption 142 grams/hour
- 3.9kg propane cylinder will last – 27.5 hours
- 4.5kg butane 31.7 hours
- 13kg propane 91.5 hours
- 15kg butane 105.6 hours
- 19kg butane 133.8 hours
- Runs on:
- 12v & LPG
- 12v & LPG
- 12 months
There are no reviews yet.