Propex Heatsource External HS2211 Blown Air Heater
The Propex Heatsource External HS2211 Gas Heater is an automatic blown air heating system controlled by an easy to use thermostat and fuelled by butane / propane gas.
Designed to be mounted beneath your vehicle, the Propex Heatsource HS2211 External Blown Air Heater has various bracket fixings to allow for versatile positions and orientations for installation, increasing the number of fitting options available for the Propex HS2211 Heater beneath floors or even up between chassis rails.
With straight forward and intuitive controls providing easy heater control, the Propex Heatsource HS2211 External Heater makes it easy to manage desired temperatures and also features a constant heater feedback loop to enable for a quick and easy system diagnosis.
What do I get with each option?
A single outlet vehicle kit (V1) contains:
- 2 metre 60mm APK ducting
- 1 x 1 metre combustion inlet pipe
- 1 x 0.75 meter Stainless Steel Exhaust pipe
- 1 x Thermostat
- 3.5 metres thermostat wiring harness
- 1 hot air outlet
- 1 cool air return vent
- fasteners, screws, inline fuse, instructions.
A twin outlet vehicle fitting kit (V2) contains:
- As a V1 kit with the addition of
- 1 x open/close vent
- 1 x Y branch
- Extra metre of 60mm hot air ducting
- Extra fasteners and screws
A three outlet vehicle fitting kit (V3) contains:
- As V1 + V2
- And additional Y branch
- An additional open/close vent
- An extra metre of 60mm ducting – so 4 metres in total
- Extra hose clips, fasteners and screws as required.
- Dimensions of the Propex HS2211 Heater:
- 230 x 157 x 430 (H x W x D)
- Under-floor Installation 7.7kg
- Butane 28-30mbar – CAT I3+ (28-30/37), Butane/Propane 30mbar – CAT I3B/P (30)
- 37mbar – CAT I3p (37)
- HS2211 Gas Consumption:
- (M) 150g/h
- Classification of Propex HS2211 Heater:
- Type: C53 (Fanned) Normal Installation C13 Vehicle In Motion Installation
- Nominal Heat Input:
- Gas 2.0Kw
- HS2211 Nominal voltage:
- 12V d.c.
- HS2211 Maximum current:
- d.c. gas operation: 1.7 Amps (0.01Amps on standby)
- Dry Storage Temperature:
- -20°C to 70°C
- Hot Air Duct Diameter:
- 60mm ID
- Flue Diameter of Propex HS2211 Heater:
- 22mm ID
- Maximum Exhaust Flue Length:
- Minimum Exhaust Flue Length:
- Maximum Combustion Air Flue Length:
- Minimum Combustion Air Flue Length:
There are no reviews yet.