Thetford C223S Caravan and Motorhome Cassette Toilet
A high quality Cassette Toilet for use in caravan, campervan or motorhome with their own onboard water tank, the Thetford C223S Cassette Toilet features a waste tank capacity of 18 litres and comes with the convenience of electric flush.
The built-in Cassette Toilet consists of two parts: a permanently installed toilet and a removable waste-holding tank. A useful indicator lets you know when the tank needs to be emptied, and you can access and remove the tank through a small door on the outside of the motorhome, campervan or caravan.
This terrific caravan and motorhome toilet from Thetford is suitable for installation against the external side wall or rear wall of the caravan, motorhome or campervan but can also be easily installed against an interior wall in your vehicle/vessel, provided there is level access on the other side, to enable the waste tank removal.
The Thetford C223S Cassette Toilet also benefits from a fully adjustable swivel seat / bowl which can be moved through 180 degrees to accommodate for installation and positioning in tight, awkward spaces in your caravan, campervan or motorhome.
Thetford C223S Caravan and Motorhome Cassette Toilet Features:
- Highest level of seating comfort on the market
- Lightweight, high-quality, durable white plastic
- Quiet yet powerful flushing system with full bowl coverage – 12V Electric
- 3 year warranty
- Waste-holding tank indicates when it needs emptying
- Waste-holding tank on wheels
- Vent button for emptying without splashing
- Automatic pressure release vent prevents gas build-up, ensures splash-free tank opening
- Built-in rotating spout for emptying
- Waste tank capacity: 18L
- Flush water tank capacity: Dependent upon vehicle’s central water tank.
- Dimensions: H495 x W365 x D580mm
- An electric flush button control that can be mounted away from the toilet
- **Please Note** This product usually requires the purchase of the Thetford ‘Access Door’ This provides neat access for removal of the waste tank.
What’s the difference between a CS & S?
The latest versions of the C220 and C260 Thetford Cassette toilets come with two designs, a CS and S but what’s the difference?
The CS has been around for some time and comes with “cistern” or back plate, this allows for the toilet to be surface mounted to the wall whilst also housing the control panel and flush button. The S does not come with a “cistern” and requires part of the toilet to be recessed into the wall including control panel and flush button to be wall mounted.
- Dimensions H x W x D (mm):
- 495 x 365 x 580
- Seating Height (mm):
- Central Water Tank Connection:
- Flushing System:
- Capacity Waste Holding Tank (L):
- Capacity Flush Water Tank (L):
- Waste Tank On Wheels:
- Removable Mechanism:
- Bowl Material:
- Waterfill Door Required:
- Net Weight (kg):