Truma Combi 6E Combination Boiler and Space Heater for Caravan Campervan Motorhome
A great choice for heating both water and living spaces in a larger campervan, motorhome or caravan, the Truma Combi 6E water boiler and space heater is energy efficient, quiet in operation, and incredibly compact and lightweight for the performance it offers.
Ideal for summer and winter!
Featuring an integrated 10 litre stainless steel water tank, the Combi 6E allows for independent heating of hot water in summer mode as well as both hot water and warm air in winter mode.
Versatile operation on 230V electric or LPG gas
With the ability to operate on either on LPG gas or 230V electric mains voltage, the Combi 6E provides a heated caravan, campervan, or motorhome, alongside hot water whether on a camping site, or out in the wilderness. You can also use both 230V electric and LPG gas together for faster heating times.
Truma Combi 6E heater kit contents:
- Truma Combi 6E LPG gas / 230V electric unit
- Truma CP Plus digital control panel
- John Guest gas connections
- Truma Combi cowling – Note – this may be be white or black
Includes digital wall mounted control panel
The Truma Combi 6E kit includes the CP Plus digital wall-mounted control panel which is also iNet ready*. The Truma iNet system allows remote control of your Combi 6E from your mobile phone or tablet via an app. If you also have a Truma air-conditioning unit installed, the CP Plus control panel can automatically operate the heater and air conditioning units in unison to ensure your living space remains comfortable.
*The Truma iNet system required an additional Truma iNet controller.
Additional extra’s required for new Combi 6E installations
Please note that blown air outlet vents and ducting are NOT included with the Truma Combi 6E. For a new installation you will usually require appropriate ducting and heater outlet vents.
Click here to purchase ducting
Click here to purchase heater outlet vents
Truma Combi 6E Technical Specifications
- Heater model: Truma Combi 6E
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 510 x 450 x 300 mm
- Installation dimensions (L x W x H): 540 x 500 x 350mm**
- Weight (when empty of water): 15.1kg
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Heater + Water): Approx. 80min.
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Water only): Approx. 20min.
- Rated thermal output (Gas): 2000/4000/6000W
- Rated thermal output (Electric): 900/1800W
- Rated thermal output (Electric & Gas Combined): 5800W
- Fuel consumption (Gas): 160–460 g/h
- Water capacity: 10 litres
- Air flow rate: Max. 287 m3/h
- Power consumption (at 12V): Heating up boiler 0.2A up to temporary max. of 5.6A (average approx. 1.1A)
- Power consumption (at 230V): 3.9A / 7.8A
- Water pressure: MAX 2.8 Bar
**Please note in addition to the installation dimensions, extra space must be provided as appropriate for the gas and water connections as well as the drain valve.
There are no reviews yet.