Truma Level Check
LPG Bottled Gas Level Monitor
The Truma 50501-01 LPG gas level checking device is used on the exterior of any standard gas cylinder (with a diameter of 200mm to 350 mm) and indicates whether there is gas at the point of measurement.
Truma Gas Level Check Features:
- LED display of the filling level.
- Acoustic signal indicates gas level.
- Suitable for all standard steel or aluminium gas cylinders LPG.
- Reliable measurement of gas by means of ultrasonic.
- Integrated LED torch.
- Not suitable for tank gas cylinders and gas tanks that can be filled.
- Genuine Truma part no. 50501-01
Please note the Truma gas level checker is NOT suitable for checking gas levels on Calor 6kg Lite cylinders with the built-in gas level gauge because the magnet inside the Calor 6 kg Lite interferes with the signal emitted by the pen.
Must be fitted by qualified technical trained operatives only
There are no reviews yet.