Truma Saphir Comfort RC Under Bench Air Conditioning & Heating Unit
The Truma Saphir Comfort RC Under Bench air conditioning unit is not only the smallest and lightest unit in its class, but also features the ability to supply heat to your mobile living space. Featuring a powerful 2400w cooling unit alongside an equally impressive 1700w heating element, the Truma Saphir Comfort RC Under Bench air conditioning and hearing unit is the perfect solution for small to medium caravans and motorhomes measuring upto 6.5m in length.
Truma Saphir Comfort RC Specification and Features:
- Incredibly powerful cooling performance: 2400 W.
- Equally powerful heating system: 1700 W.
- Automatic heating and cooling for continuous climate control.
- The smallest unit in its class.
- Practical timer function.
- Compatible with the Truma iNet System.
- Suitable for vehicles upto 6.5m in length.
- Lightweight at just 23.5kg.
Temperature control at your fingertips!
The Saphir Comfort RC under bench air conditioning also features a digital remote control for convenient activation of the unit and setting of the desired ambient temperature, as well as an automatic timer function. When paired with an optional network controller unit (sold separately), the Saphir Comfort RC under bench air conditioning unit is also fully compatible with the Truma iNet control system allowing the unit to be controlled via an app installed on a compatible mobile phone or tablet*.
* Optional iNet controller sold separately, compatible with some Android and iPhone/iPad devices.
Additional benefits of the Truma Saphir Comfort RC
- 2400 W of cooling power for optimum air cooling and humidity reduction.
- Ideal for allergy sufferers thanks to the pollen filter that is fitted as standard.
- Cooling time of up to 15 hours can be programmed in advance.
- Completely maintenance-free thanks to the closed refrigeration circuit.
- Better vehicle handling because of the way the air conditioning system is installed close to the floor.
- Cooling power (W):
- Cooling power (BTU):
- Heater output (W):
- Cooling current consumption:
- 4.2A (230 V)
- Heater current consumption:
- Volumetric air flow:
- Max. 380 m3/h
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 628 x 400 x 290mm
There are no reviews yet.