Truma VarioHeat Comfort Blown Air Campervan Motorhome Caravan Heater
The Truma VarioHeat Comfort
Is a compact, lightweight and efficient Blown Air Campervan gas heater, replacing the popular Truma E2400
Recommended for a larger sized Campervan, Motorhome or Caravan. For a smaller Campervan see the Truma VarioHeat ECO
Rapid heat and economical temperature sustain
The Varioheat Eco is a quick and efficient way to bring your Campervan or motorhome to a comfortable temperature.
The boost function is the quickest way to bring the Caravan to the desired temperature, at 3700 watts, whilst the ECO (or night) function, will operate at it’s most efficient 1300 watts whilst you sleep.
- Operating pressure 30Mb
- Rated heat output 1300/2800/3700 Watts
- Fuel consumption 100 g/h / 220 g/h / 290 g/h
- Air pumping capacity 75/155 m3/h
- Current consumption 0,65 A / 2,75 A / 5,4 A
- Power Supply12v DC
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 400 x 284 x 123mm
- Weight 5.5 kg
- Propane or Butane Operation (Calor Gas)
- High-performance, compact gas heater of the latest generation. Suitable for small campervan, motorhome and caravan.
- Automatic regulation of the heating output depending on the set temperature
- Exact settings for required room temperature
- Lightweight and compact, minimal space required for installation
- Even heat distribution in the vehicle via air outlets
- High 3700 watts setting for rapid heating
Note: If you order without the cowl, the exhaust ducting (black and silver ducts) are NOT included.
See the short video